Jonathan has a national practice representing plaintiffs in antitrust class actions since 2007. Recent cases include:
- Powell et al. v. Subaru of America, Inc. 1:19-cv-19114 (D. N.J.)
- Nunez et al. v. Subaru of America, Inc.; Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. and Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc. 1:19-cv-18303 (D. N.J.)
- Cameron et al v. Apple Inc. 4:19-cv-03074 (N.D.Ca.)
- In re Peanut Farmers Antitrust Litig. 2:19-cv-00463 (E.D. Va.)In re Broiler Chicken Antitrust Litigation, 1:16-cv-08637 (N.D.Ill.);
- In re Automotive Parts Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2311 (E.D. Mich.);
- In re Korean Ramen Antitrust Litigation, 13-cv-04115 (N.D.Cal.);
- In re Lithium Ion Batteries Antitrust Litigation, 13-MD-2420 (N.D.Cal.);
- In re OSB Antitrust Litigation, Master File No. 06-CV-00826 (E.D.Pa.);
- In re Online DVD Rental Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2029 (N.D.Cal.);
- In re Processed Eggs Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2002 (E.D.Pa.);
- and In re Air Cargo Shipping Services Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 1775 (E.D.N.Y.).
Prior to joining Freed Kanner London & Millen, Mr. Jagher was a partner at Spector Roseman & Kodroff, P.C. where he was employed since 2007. He previously served as a supervising Assistant District Attorney for the Middlesex District Attorney in Cambridge, Massachusetts. As a prosecutor, he tried approximately forty cases to a jury and conducted numerous investigations. Mr. Jagher was also previously associated with the law firm of Bellotti & Barretto, P.C., in Cambridge, Massachusetts, handling civil litigation.
Mr. Jagher received a B.A. degree magna cum laude from Boston University in 1998 and a J.D. degree from Washington University School of Law in 2001. He is currently admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Mr. Jagher currently serves on the Advisory Board of Loyola University School of Law’s Institute for Consumer Antitrust Studies. Mr. Jagher was named as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer in 2018, 2019 and 2020 after having been named as a Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Guest Speaking Engagements:
- The Interplay of Depositions & E-Discovery: Plaintiff Offensive Review Workflows and Tips, Complex Litigation E-Discovery Forum, Minneapolis, MN September 20, 2019
- Contemporary Issues in Antitrust Law, Mass Torts Made Perfect Conference, Las Vegas, NV April 12, 2019
- New Adventures in Personal Jurisdiction, Class Action Mastery HB Litigation Conference, New York City, NY May 9, 2018
U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
J.D. – Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri, 2001
B.A. – Boston University, 1998
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
American Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
Spector Roseman & Kodroff, P.C.
Bellotti & Barretto, P.C., in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Associate
Middlesex District Attorney in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Assistant District Attorney